2009-06-13

"S" hOmE

Hello! My Name is Si Hui Ling , twenty one years old and come from Kuala Lumpur. I feel very happy because I can share my great feeling with my friends in this blog. I am just a simple girl. I do care for other people. I am thankful that I know how to appreciate things and people. My motto of life is "Do not give up no matter what happen" !

My hobbies included swimming, listening music and jogging. I also prefer watching Hong Kong Drama and Japanese Drama. I love enjoying watching fiction movies such as Harry Potter, Lords Of The Ring, Pirates Of The Caribbean and others. There are best animation movies that I would like to introduce such as Finding Nemo, The Shrek and Ratatouille. Let makes laugh in those movies, brighten up your life!

Surfacing net provides various types of information and enables us to download song or movie. One of my favourite websites is www.imeem.com because whatever kind of music you can able to find there to create own playlist without downloading song. Checking hotmail-www.msn.com is part of my “job” everyday. I always keep in touch with my friend though mail. There are some useful website such as www.google.com and www.yahoo.com. These search engines help us to find a lot of information regarding the assignment. I usually logs on www.facebook.com to find latest news of friends. That’s all my profile. Welcome my friends to give comment in this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment