2009-06-11

"H" hOmE

She is a straight and emotional girl. She loves seeing people smile. She can always lend a listening ear to her friend.

Yup, nice to meet you. I am the girl, Ho Jiayhi. I am 21 years old in this year and come from Johor Bahru which is a nice place, near Singapore. I am currently pursuing my Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in the University Tunku Abdul Rahman.

When I am free, I like watching blog especially my friends and others. This can update their information for me even though we seldom contact each other. It can improve our relationship. However, I am the learner of the blog. This is my first time write the blog. I am very excited.

Online is one of the favorite activities for student. When I open the computer, the first website which I will open is www.msn.com to sign in the MSN Messenger for chatting and discussing with friends and group members. I also always chat with my family by webcam. It is very convenient to me. www.facebook.com is an important website for me to get the latest news of my friends. I can find out those friends who already losing contact in the long time through the website. For doing the assignment and studies, I will visit www.google.com for searching the appropriate information. I think that it is a good search engine because it is very useful for me to search everything. Besides that, I like to watch the drama and some entertainment program. Since I come Sungai Long for studying, I started to use the www.youtube.com and www.ppstream.com to watch those. It can help me to update and release my stress. It is a very relax activity. I like to watch newspaper as I can improve my knowledge and let me know the world. As a student, I seldom buy the newspaper. So, the way of saving cost is read the newspaper by online. I always watch the news through www.sinchew.com.my.

Starting write our blog now. Hope you all often come here read our blog and gives some suggestions. See you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment